Elaine Hallisey 
Member since Nov 26, 2012



  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “Poisoned again, with two friends

Please do everyone who might eat at this place a favor and report it to your local health department. Just in case your "ethnic restaurant" was in DeKalb County, here's the info:

How do I report a foodborne or suspected foodborne illness?
If you believe your illness was caused by eating at a DeKalb County commercial food establishment (restaurant, deli or caterer) call the DeKalb County Environmental Health Division at (404) 508-7900.

If the restaurant was in another county, you can easily google to find the local health department.

3 likes, 0 dislikes
Posted by Elaine Hallisey on 11/26/2012 at 6:01 PM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

© 2016 Creative Loafing Atlanta
Powered by Foundation