If you think you can handle a bit more preparation, why not try your hand at these, courtesy of the Jelly Shot Test Kitchen blog.
• 1 cup root beer
• 2 envelopes plain gelatin
• cup root beer flavored vodka
• 2 tablespoon Sambuca
• Pour root beer into a saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin.
• Allow to soak for a few minutes on low heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin is dissolved.
• Remove from the heat.
• Add in vodka and Sambuca.
• Pour into a sheet pan or mold, and chill several hours or overnight.
• To serve, cut or unmold the shots.
It must feel so good to apply hip political correctness to what is, essentially, a…
Dahlonega and Lumpkin County are ready for the Atlanta hipsters of west midtown and Decatur…
had a mixed experience a few years ago. when i first visited they weren't accepting…
Lawd, please stop advertising the hostel. It's a sacred space.