Page 4 of 4
• 2 ounces aged rum (such as Zaya 12 year old, Flor de Caña Grand Reserve, or Angostura 7 year old)
• 1/2 ounce Fernet-Branca
• 1/2 ounce Amaro Nonino
• 1/8 ounce Luxardo Maraschino
Combine the ingredients in a mixing glass. Add ice. Stir. Strain into a coupe. Garnish with an orange twist.
• 2 ounces No. 209 gin
• 1/2 ounce honey syrup (half honey, half water)
• 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice, strained
• 1/2 ounce chamomile-infused dry vermouth (recipe below)
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Shake and strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with a sprinkle of fennel pollen on surface.
Chamomile-infused vermouth: Infuse one chamomile tea bag into 375 milliliter of dry vermouth overnight. Remove tea bag and squeeze to remove excess infusion from bag before discarding. Keep refrigerated.
• 1 1/2 ounces Rittenhouse Rye
• 3/4 ounce Cynar
• 3/4 ounce Sercial Madeira (such as the Rare Wine Co.'s Historic Series Madeira)
• 1/2 ounce Cherry Heering
Combine ingredients in a mixing glass. Add ice. Stir. Strain into a chilled rocks glass over a single large ice cube. Garnish with a lemon twist.
• 1 1/4 ounce Redemption High-Rye Bourbon
• 1/4 ounce Paolucci CioCiaro
• 1 ounce Cocchi Barolo Chinato
• 4 drops orange flower water
Combine ingredients in a mixing glass. Add ice. Stir. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with an orange twist.
• 1 ounce white grapefruit juice
• 1 ounce dry gin
• 1/2 ounce Portal Moscatel
• 1/2 ounce Cynar
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add ice, shake, and double strain. Serve up. Garnish with a pinch of sea salt.
• 2 ounces Buffalo Trace bourbon
• 3/8 ounce honey syrup (recipe below)
• 3/4 ounce sassafras tea (recipe below)
• 2 dashes Angostura bitters
Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Strain into an Old Fashioned glass over a large cube of ice. Garnish with a large swath of orange peel.
Honey syrup: Dissolve 3 parts honey in 1 part hot water. Leon's uses Georgia wildflower honey.
Sassafras tea: Bring 1 cup of sassafras root bark and 4 cups water to a boil. Simmer for five minutes. Cut heat, cover, and let steep for an additional five minutes. Strain through a few layers of cheese cloth (or through a coffee filter).
Not only that, but I don't see an address listed anywhere. And surely this can't…
I'll second the comment on the gnudi. It was outstanding. Love the wine list, too…
Hey Bliss, you provide the prices for everything but the ramen.
Chateau de Saigon has a 10 page menu.
Andrew is my cousin & I am so happy for him & proud of him…