Boozy the Imp is co-host of Chick & Boozy: It's a Hoo-Haw Christmas at Dad's Garage Theatre through Dec. 23. As told to puppeteer Lucky Yates, these are his current cultural favorites.
1) Found magazine -- www.foundmagazine.com: "This is the greatest idea ever. Some guy in Michigan finds crap like old love letters and embarrassing photos in garbage cans and prints them in a magazine. It's the most genuine peek into human life available."
2) "Deadwood" -- HBO: "Holy frijoles! I just watched Season One on the DVD. The only time I've heard the word 'cocksucker' uttered more was at Thanksgiving at my grandma's house!"
3) Sailor Jerry Spiced Navy Rum: "Delicious, cheap and it has a picture of a hula girl on it! It's named after some tattoo artist who had a rum recipe. What kind of guy has his own rum recipe, anyway?"
4) Chumbawamba: "They have that one song about mixing all those different boozes. Somebody's puking by the end of that song! An iPod favorite."
5) Robert Downey Jr.: A hard-partying movie star past his prime -- he's the Chick Starley of the 21st century. This guy is bound to end up living in a Chevron bathroom.
Little harsh, in'it?
Oh that's right...I DID say enjoy yourself.
Go to hell Kombo!
When will you be accepting applicants for the 2014 competition?
"In response to Oydave's comment, "Look at the two pieces. Is the second a rip-off…
Tons of Atlanta artists use colorful geometric shapes. But to copy the exact colors, the…