I don't know who's satisfied with their favorite singers and musicians simply making music, but it sure as hell ain't this guy. While Britney and K-Fed procreate at alarming rates, Nick fights for spousal support from Jessica, and Tommy Lee continues to fail at everything including college, let's give some other artists a chance to shine on the small screen:
1) "Raisin' Bloody Hell with Pete Doherty": The lead singer of Britain's Babyshambles has a well-reported fondness of heroin and crack, plus he steals, fights and paints in blood. Seriously, who's not gonna watch?
2) "Shakira Shakes It": No dialogue, just a lot of jumping around and dancing in pudding.
3) "Selling Out for 50 Cent": Let's get him one step closer to becoming the most commercial gangsta rapper ever. First you sell the Glaceau Vitamin Water, then you get the TV show.
4) "Guarding the Border with Toby Keith": Make sure to watch as America's proudest citizen keeps us safe from immigrants and terrorists.
5) "The 45-Minute Note with Kenny G.": The story of one frizzy-haired man and his golden saxophone, because sometimes I have trouble falling asleep at night.
ooooohhhh, I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see them together!
come on man you know you got a bromance. you probably still rock that OutKast…
Yes, 14 is the correct answer. I'll pass your info along to the group's manager,…