WCLK-FM (91.9) disc jockey Kim Malone pumps out good vibes every Saturday from 9 p.m.-1 a.m. on her show "Jazz Nouveau."
1) Domino -- "It's a new magazine that's all about what to buy for your home; sort of a Lucky for homes. I just love it because I love to decorate."
2) Google.com -- "I find myself visiting this site every day. I did a search recently about some strange wrinkled plant I ran across -- and Google told me exactly what it was."
3) "Get the Hook Up" (TV One) -- "I just love dating shows. It's funny and fun -- and it makes me think about my lack of dating."
4) Blue (Horizon Theatre) -- "Honestly, I only went because it was free. But thankfully the music was really great. And the play epitomized black middle-class life."
5) "Being Bobby Brown" (Bravo) -- "This show is off the chain! Those other celebrity reality shows just sugarcoat everything. 'Being Bobby' is real and out of control. This is how celebrities really live."
Little harsh, in'it?
Oh that's right...I DID say enjoy yourself.
Go to hell Kombo!
When will you be accepting applicants for the 2014 competition?
"In response to Oydave's comment, "Look at the two pieces. Is the second a rip-off…
Tons of Atlanta artists use colorful geometric shapes. But to copy the exact colors, the…