Every rapper wants his or her album to be hot, so sometimes that means getting a little bit of help. There are a few artists to turn to for guest spots that not only ensure increased album sales but also a scorching 16 (bars on a track). These are rappers who consistently bring heat to other people's projects:
1) Jay-Z: Young Hova's featured verses are so hot, Beyonce agreed to be his girlfriend to get a few. Jay has also murdered tracks for Young Jeezy, Bun B and Kanye West to name a few.
2) Ludacris: He was the best guest on Chingy's "Holidae Inn," he made people say "Oh" to Ciara's jam, there was nothing "Unpredictable" about his success with Jamie Foxx, and he got off on Shawnna's "Gettin' Some."
3) Eminem: His contributions to Biggie's "Dead Wrong," Jigga's "Renegade" and 50's "Patiently Waiting" display the lyricism and flow that have him locked near the top of rap's all-time list.
4) Sean Paul of Youngbloodz: Dude's been all over the place lately, lending his services to Lil Jon ("Snap Yo Fingers") and Cherish ("Do It To It") for their chart-topping hits.
5) Lil Wayne: Weezy F. Baby has been rapping since before he had pubes. He went from looking for a "Project Chick" on the Cash Money Millionaires hit, to being Destiny Child's "Soldier," all before teaching Chris Brown how to tell girls "Gimme That."
Innovative & fresh sound !!!
Too many memories. I remember we were smoking meth on the back patio and a…
Awesome memories for sure... Lenny's played such a major role in my music life. My…
I met my 1st husband at Dotties! Carnal Carnival Days!
that place was rad. sluts everywhere and awesome pours on the drinks. killer shows. so…