Ed Uhlir is the director of design and executive director of Chicago's award-winning 24-acre public-art and green space Millennium Park (www.millenniumpark.org), which features spectacular architecture and art by Frank Gehry, Jaume Piensa and Anish Kapoor. Uhlir has lectured to audiences all over the world about park development and will be speaking in Atlanta on Wednesday, April 11, at 6 p.m. at Georgia Tech's College of Architecture auditorium. Hopefully he will inspire locals to imagine something as grand as Millennium Park in our own city.
1) www.arcchicago.blogspot.com: "Reading Chicago critic Lynn Becker's observations on all things about architecture, design and whatever is worth a look. Check out Calatrava's proposal for the 'Chicago Spire' to be the tallest building in America."
2) A 2116 Olympics in Chicago?: "Atlanta did it. We should be able to match that great effort."
3) Travel: "Visiting the great cities of the world and their parks for my presentations in Hong Kong, Porto, New York, Beijing, London, Bogotá, Seoul, Toronto, etc. and the next stop, Atlanta."
4) Centre Pompidou, Paris: "1977 architecture that redefined 'museum,' energized a neighborhood and won the Pritzker Prize this year for its creator, Richard Rogers."
5) A visit to Barcelona: "To experience the extraordinary architecture of Antoní Gaudí and enjoy their wonderful cuisine."
i love having sex on drugs lol :^)
Human Being so isn't that a two way street? If a woman that hits on…
Taking masculinity advice from Ray "Manlove"? I think we all know where this is going....now…
" A research report in the May, 1988 Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, found…
Niggas be like