· Joël -- Follow the Danube River to discover white and red wines hailing from Austria on Wed., April 12, 6-7:17 p.m. $30 per person. 3290 Northside Parkway. 404-233-3500. www.joelrestaurant.com.
· Cheetah -- Wine, Women & Thong every second Friday of each month, 6-9 p.m., in the Executive Room. The $20 event includes front door cover, Executive Room admission, hors d'oeuvres and wine. 887 Spring St. 404-892-3037.
· D'Vine Wine Bar and Shop -- Come enjoy a relaxed wine experience every day (except Sunday). Monday is D'Vine's "uncorked" night, where you can sample from all the open bottles (usually 30-plus) until the bottles are empty for $15. For the latest schedule of events, check the website at www.atlantawinebar.com. 5486 Chamblee-Dunwoody Road. 770-350-WINE.
· Eclipse di Luna -- Enjoy a wine tasting event the first Tuesday of every month from 6-7 p.m. For $10, it includes tapas and bottomless glasses of six to eight wines. 764 Miami Circle. 404-846-0449. www.eclipsediluna.com.
· Eno -- Wine tastings in the bar every Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. Taste eight to 10 wines for $10, including a complimentary plate of tapas. Also, every Thursday is top flight night: premium flights of four to five wines for $25-$35. 800 Peachtree St. 404-685-3191. www.eno-atlanta.com.
· Globe -- Wine tastings every Tuesday, 5:30-7 p.m. Four wines and tapas for $10 per person. 75 Fifth St. (in Technology Square). 404-541-1487. www.globeatlanta.com.
· Haven -- Come enjoy D'Vine Sundays at Haven when the restaurant offers $29 bottles from the entire wine list. 1441 Dresden Drive. For more info, call 404-969-0700 or visit www.havenrestaurant.com.
· Huey's -- All bottles from the wine list are half-price each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (except holidays). 1816 Peachtree Road. 404-873-2037.
· Java Monkey -- Wine tasting every other Thursday on the patio. The next tasting will be Thurs., April 6. Sample featured wines and complimentary hors d'oeuvres. $15. 7-9 p.m. 425 Church St. 404-378-5002. www.javamonkeydecatur.com.
· La Tavola Trattoria -- Wine flights every Monday night. 992 Virginia Ave. 404-873-5430. www.latavolatrattoria.com.
· Mosaic -- Wine flight Wednesdays for $15 per person. Purchase a bottle of the featured wines with dinner at a $15 discount. 3097 Maple Drive. 404-846-5722. www.mosaicatl.com.
· Murphy's -- Wine tasting Tuesdays start at 6:30 p.m. Cost is $15 for tasting, with $5 off any entree. 997 Virginia Ave. 404-872-0904. www.murphysvh.com.
· Palate Wine Bar -- Wine tasting every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. followed by live jazz with Nicole Chillemi and guest. Sample featured wines paired with food. $10. Every Sunday is "Finish the Bottle" from 6-10 p.m. All open bottles from the list of 54 wines are discounted. 321 W. Hill St., Decatur. 404-373-4702. www.palatewinebar.com.
· Sage -- Wine tastings are bimonthly, usually on the first and third Wednesdays of the month. Call 404-373-5574 to confirm, or join the e-mail list for up-to-date info by contacting email@example.com. Reservations recommended. 121 Sycamore St. 404-373-5574. www.thebistros.com.
· SoHo -- Every Wednesday night is "flight night." Beginning at 5:30 p.m., bar manager J.D. Doyle leads participants on a tasting tour of regions. 4300 Paces Ferry Road. 770-801-0069. www.sohoatlanta.com.
· Spice -- Half-price bottles of wine every Tuesday, 6 p.m.-close. Choose from more than 100 wine varietals. Also, "Sipping from the Vine" wine tasting and complimentary hors d'oeuvres every Thursday, 6-8 p.m. $10 per person. 793 Juniper St. 404-875-4242. www.spicerestaurant.com.
· Tierra -- Half-price wine every Wednesday for bottles under $40. 1425 Piedmont Ave. 404-874-5951. www.tierrarestaurant.com.
· Twist -- Every Monday, Twist offers half-price bottles for every item on the wine list, including Dom Perignon. 3500 Peachtree Road. 404-869-1191. www.heretoserverestaurants.com.
· Vine -- Each Monday, the complete wine list of more than 160 wines by the bottle and 40 by the glass is 50 percent off. Every Wednesday, the restaurant offers a tasting of at least six wines from 6-8 p.m. Cost is $10, which can be applied to your dinner check to receive $10 off, rendering the wine tasting free. Every Sunday, Vine holds a three-course wine-pairing dinner for $27.95. Reservations are encouraged. 404-892-2393. 1190 N. Highland Ave. www.vinerestaurant.com.
· E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax information to 404-420-1402 at least two weeks prior to event.
After watching Gillespie get handled on Knife Fight and hearing the judges critics, I realized…
Cliff, you are my hero! Thanks Thanks Thanks!
that looks like something they made at my camp last summer in the pic at…
Never have made it over here. I'm sure they do some great stuff, but I'm…
Been here many times. Great service, imaginative cocktails and the best oyster selection and service…