· Silk -- Riesling tasting. Several examples of riesling will be tasted, including dry and sweet. Thurs., Sept. 14, 6 p.m. $15 per person. 919 Peachtree St. 678-705-8888. www.silkrestaurant.com.
· River Room -- "Retro" wine dinner. Mon., Sept. 18, 7 p.m. $80 per person. 4403 Northside Parkway. 404-233-5455. www.riverroom.com.
· Morton's -- Meritage wine blending seminar. A Franciscan Oakville Estate expert will lead a demonstration of the fine art of blending wine. Tues., Sept. 19, 6 p.m. $45 per person. 3379 Peachtree Road. 404-816-6535. www.mortons.com.
· Woodfire Grill -- Organic and sustainable wine tasting. Matt Olsen discusses the newest industry trends and explains what makes these wines so popular. Wed., Sept. 20, 6:30 p.m. $25 per person. 1782 Cheshire Bridge Road. 404-347-9055. www.woodfiregrill.com.
· Taurus -- Jordan Winemaker's Dinner. Four-course dinner paired with a selection of Jordan Wines. Wed., Sept. 20, 7 p.m. $130 per person. 1745 Peachtree St. 404-214-0646. www.taurusrestaurant.com.
· Dick and Harry's -- Joseph Phelps Wine Dinner. Some of Phelps' most celebrated and rare wines will be served with a four-course dinner. Thurs., Sept. 24, 7 p.m. $130 per person. 1570 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell. 770-641-8757. www.dickandharrys.com.
· Cheetah -- Wine, Women & Thong the second Friday of each month, 6-9 p.m. The $20 event includes front door cover, Executive Room admission, hors d'oeuvres and wine. 887 Spring St. 404-892-3037.
· D'Vine Wine Bar and Shop -- Monday is "uncorked" night, when, for $15, you can sample from all open bottles until they're empty. 5486 Chamblee Dunwoody Road. 770-350-WINE. www.atlantawinebar.com.
· Eno -- Wine tastings in the bar every Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. Taste eight to 10 wines for $10, including a free plate of tapas. Also, every Thursday is top-flight night: premium flights of four to five wines for $25-$35. 800 Peachtree St. 404-685-3191. www.eno-atlanta.com.
· Globe -- Wine tastings every Tuesday, 5:30-7 p.m. Four wines and tapas for $10 per person. 75 Fifth St. (in Technology Square). 404-541-1487. www.globeatlanta.com.
· The Grape -- Specially priced Grape Crush wine trios every Wednesday from 5-7 p.m. at all locations: Atlantic Station, the Forum, Sandy Springs, Midtown, Phipps Plaza and Vinings. www.yourgrape.com.
· Huey's -- All bottles from the wine list are half-price each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (except holidays). 1816 Peachtree Road. 404-873-2037.
· JavaVino -- Half-price glass night on Tuesdays, half-price bottle night on Wednesdays and a wine tasting every other Sunday from 5-7 p.m. 404-577-8673.
· La Tavola Trattoria -- Wine flights every Monday night. 992 Virginia Ave. 404-873-5430. www.latavolatrattoria.com.
· Murphy's -- Wine-tasting Tuesdays start at 6:30 p.m. Cost is $15 for tasting, with $5 off any entree. 997 Virginia Ave. 404-872-0904. www.murphysvh.com.
· Palate Wine Bar -- Wine tasting every Thursday from 6-8 p.m., followed by live jazz with Nicole Chillemi and guest. Sample featured wines paired with food. $10. Every Sunday is "Finish the Bottle" from 6-10 p.m. All open bottles from the list of 54 wines are discounted. 321 W. Hill St., Decatur. 404-373-4702. www.palatewinebar.com.
· Nancy G's Cafe -- Half-price wine every Tuesday. 4920 Roswell Road. 404-705-8444. www.nancygscafe.com.
· SoHo -- Every Wednesday night is "flight night." Beginning at 5:30 p.m., bar manager J.D. Doyle leads a tasting tour of regions. 4300 Paces Ferry Road. 770-801-0069. www.sohoatlanta.com.
· South City Kitchen Vinings -- "Wine Down Thursday" is every Thursday beginning at 5:30 p.m. There's a different theme each week, and hors d'oeuvres served with the featured wines. $20. 1675 Cumberland Parkway. 770-435-0700. www.southcitykitchen.com/vinings.
· Spice -- Half-price bottles of wine every Tuesday, 6 p.m.-close. Also, "Sipping From the Vine" wine tasting and complimentary hors d'oeuvres every Thursday, 6-8 p.m. $10 per person. 793 Juniper St. 404-875-4242. www.spicerestaurant.com.
· Taurus -- Half-price bottles of wine every Sunday and Monday night (excluding wines from the "No Bull" list). 1745 Peachtree St. 404-214-0641. www.taurusrestaurant.com.
· Tierra -- Half-price wine every Wednesday for bottles under $40. 1425 Piedmont Ave. 404-874-5951. www.tierrarestaurant.com.
· Twist -- Every Monday, Twist offers half-price bottles for every item on the wine list, including Dom Perignon. 3500 Peachtree Road. 404-869-1191. www.heretoserverestaurants.com.
· Violette -- Half-price bottles of wine every Tuesday night for wines under $50, 5:30-10 p.m. 2948 Clairmont Road. 404-633-3363. www.violetterestaurant.com.
· E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax information to 404-420-1402 at least two weeks prior to event.
First of all...Applebee's...please.... I am not averse to spending the bucks. It's big bucks for…
Really surprised to see all the hate for Gunshow. Kevin is a great chef and…
Anyone else that has NOT been here care to add their "review"? We had one…
Ditto. A hundred bucks to eat at the place in the picture, served and lectured…
You can only write this because Deacon Burton and his son hung up their skillets…