It's estimated that of all the dinosaur species that ever lived, less than 2 percent have been discovered. Take an adventure with paleontologists to learn about the other 98 percent as Michael Douglas narrates DINOSAURS ALIVE! The IMAX film follows paleontologists around the world as they use state-of-the-art technology to shed light on these mysterious creatures. Computer-generated images bring dinosaurs to life, including how they were born, what they ate, what they hunted and how they may have become extinct. The film also features documentary footage from early excavations. Through Aug. 16. $8-$13. Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m., noon, 2 and 4 p.m.; Fri., 6 p.m.; Sun., noon, 2 and 4 p.m. Fernbank Museum of Natural History, 767 Clifton Road. 404-929-6400. fernbankmuseum.org.