Netflix -- next to ice cream the world's greatest innovation -- now allows you to browse the films that residents in individual cities are watching more than other Netflix members. And, oh, how we match our stereotypes.
Atlanta's top five:
1) Lost in the Pershing Point Hotel -- A drag queen gets her groove on in mid-'70s Atlanta.
2) Crackheads Gone Wild -- Filmmaker Daryl Smith goes inside the drug underworld, including an Atlanta crackhouse.
3) The Untold Story of Emmett Louis Till -- Documentary on the Civil Rights icon.
4) Dave Chappelle: Killin' Them Softly -- A comedy special filmed before he disappeared and all that shit.
5) The Man I Love -- "What gay man hasn't sat by a pool and dreamed of declaring his love to a beautiful straight boy whose Speedo fits just right?" Really: That's the blurb.
Alpharetta's top five:
1) Aladdin: The Platinum Edition -- It's Alpharetta; Did you expect the silver edition?
2) Snatch -- Is it that Brad Pitt speaks a Gypsy dialect that no one understands? Or that he's shirtless a lot?
3) Bobby Jones: Stroke of Genius -- The next best thing to playing golf is watching a movie about golf.
4) Before the Sunset -- Two really beautiful criminals (Pierce Brosnan and Salma Hayek).
5) The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King -- Think they realize those dirty Orcs represent Republicans?
MARTA has signs posted that say that bags and luggage are subject to inspection because…
"fundamentally different than fighting against Germany under the Nazi regime. " No shit! These guys…
QM, when I'm in the car, which is mercifully rarely, I do indeed rely on…
city: Are you one of the seventeen people in Atlanta who still rely on radio…
More than a third of women murdered in the U.S. are killed by their partners…