Netflix -- next to ice cream the world's greatest innovation -- now allows you to browse the films that residents in individual cities are watching more than other Netflix members. And, oh, how we match our stereotypes.
Atlanta's top five:
1) Lost in the Pershing Point Hotel -- A drag queen gets her groove on in mid-'70s Atlanta.
2) Crackheads Gone Wild -- Filmmaker Daryl Smith goes inside the drug underworld, including an Atlanta crackhouse.
3) The Untold Story of Emmett Louis Till -- Documentary on the Civil Rights icon.
4) Dave Chappelle: Killin' Them Softly -- A comedy special filmed before he disappeared and all that shit.
5) The Man I Love -- "What gay man hasn't sat by a pool and dreamed of declaring his love to a beautiful straight boy whose Speedo fits just right?" Really: That's the blurb.
Alpharetta's top five:
1) Aladdin: The Platinum Edition -- It's Alpharetta; Did you expect the silver edition?
2) Snatch -- Is it that Brad Pitt speaks a Gypsy dialect that no one understands? Or that he's shirtless a lot?
3) Bobby Jones: Stroke of Genius -- The next best thing to playing golf is watching a movie about golf.
4) Before the Sunset -- Two really beautiful criminals (Pierce Brosnan and Salma Hayek).
5) The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King -- Think they realize those dirty Orcs represent Republicans?
Not surprising at all.. Most of America is a sprawling-strip mall dotted-suburbia speckled-freeway.
I had to look at Doria's Facebook page. While stalking as a practice should be…
Free lunch? 1. Capital gains tax relief 2. Walton grantor retained annuity trusts tax relief,…
I think a better thing would be to get the myth out of jack kingston's…
"As elected officials we are bound by oath to uphold the Constitutions of Georgia and…