Poor "Saturday Night Live." The most talked about skit the show's done in years is last December's music video "Lazy Sunday," aka the rap homage to the film The Chronicles of Narnia. But people loved it. And when The Chronicles of Narnia screens at the Fox Theatre on Mon., June 26, we guarantee you'll hear folks poorly impersonating Chris Parnell and Andy Samberg's best lines:
1) "Well, let's hit up Yahoo! Maps to find the dopest route./I prefer MapQuest. (That's a good one, too.)/Google Maps is the best. True that. (Double true!)" -- For the record, Google Maps is the best.
2) "You can call us Aaron Burr from the way we're dropping Hamiltons." -- Let's face it. The masses are broke and rarely see Benjamins. Hamiltons, on the other hand, may actually be in our wallets.
3) "Throw the snacks in the bag and I'm Ghost like Swayze." -- All Patrick Swayze references are funny. Always.
4) "I love those cupcakes like McAdams loves Gosling." -- No one would have gotten this reference if The Notebook's movie poster hadn't flashed on the screen.
5) "What 'Friends' alum starred in films with Bruce Willis?/We answered so fast it was scary./Everyone stared in awe when we screamed 'Matthew Perry.'" -- The gunshot sound effects are the real punch line for this verse.
I miss Lenny's.
Urban Realty Partners (Oakland Park, The Reynolds). They are building an apartment complex with 1…
So... we don't know anything about what's going in next? b/c I noticed another demolition…
so many amazing nights both DJing and dancing there. from back in the day Team…
"...surely making room for another living-shopping-condo-monstrosity experience, or something else that's equally as atrocious..."