1) Punk'd: "He came out of the booth when the microphone was messing up and he said kinda serious, 'This isn't how you treat a Grammy Award-winning artist.' There was like a pause ... then everyone started laughing."
2) Brownie points: "I got to hear the album like months before it came out. He asked my opinion of 'Stronger.' I told him I loved it. It was awesome."
3) BFF: "He's as normal as a creative person can be. We're all kinda weird to an extent."
4) Tame groupie action: "Some girl came in at one point and we didn't know who she was. ... As she was leaving, she was saying good night, but she was taking everyone's hand and putting it on her face."
5) Don't believe the hype: "I couldn't tell if he does that stuff like he did on the Grammys for show, or if he's just trying to ... cause controversy, which helps him sell records."
ooooohhhh, I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see them together!
come on man you know you got a bromance. you probably still rock that OutKast…
Yes, 14 is the correct answer. I'll pass your info along to the group's manager,…