Nowadays, it's de rigeur for a successful rapper to endorse products, from iPods and cell phones to action figures and potato chips. But which products truly stretch the boundaries of what a rapper is capable of as a businessperson, and which ones go beyond good taste? And when is Hanes going to unveil the Dem Franchize Boyz-brand white T-shirt?
1) Want to scream out "Yeahhh!" and get low like Lil Jon? Try using Crunk!!! energy drink as a mixer in your vodka. Batteries not included.
2) The word "sizzurp" sounds fresh when rapped by Jim Jones and Cam'ron. But in reality, Sizzurp Purple Punch Liqueur probably tastes pretty nasty.
3) The Game's sleek-looking Hurricane sneaker will evoke fond memories of boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter or resurrect ugly nightmares of Hurricane Katrina.
4) Want to try a foot-long Snoop Dogg? We're talking about the hot dog, of course. You know, the meat product? ... Never mind.
5) Hey, kids, reading a G-Unit book may make you street-smarter, but it won't get you into college.
http://www.mixcloud.com/21faces/pain-cave-bass-slave/ An unofficial El-P mix in preparation for Run The Jewels 2, featuring Killer Mike,…
Oh Yes, they messed up royally by not inviting Atlanta's King of the Shellfish to…
Saw the Atlanta show last night. I've seen all the big name metal acts over…
cool sunnys :)
This is great!