As well-known as Santa Claus is, perhaps it's time the enforcer of nice received a makeover. We think he needs some edge. Admittedly, our nominations would need some work -- some need to grow beards, some need to add a few pounds -- but we think these celebs have something Claus-like about them:
1) The ghost of Jerry Garcia -- He looks similar enough to keep the kids happy, and will provide his own type of baked goods to keep the adults happy.
2) Ice-T -- "Ho ho ho" is already a staple of his vocabulary, and who knows more about naughty and nice than a former pimp?
3) Michael McDonald -- Seductive soul Santa minus 50 pounds, plus a better-kept beard.
4) Fat Joe -- It's been said that Santa doesn't come to the 'hood, but perhaps a Puerto Rican Kris Kringle with just as much "weight" wouldn't be so scared.
5) Jack Black -- He's big, he's jolly and he can create some new kick-ass holiday anthems.
Clearly they make you like feel the music bro
son of the moon
These guys are fantastic...great performers who put on a wonderful show. .thoroughly enjoyed it.☆☆☆
I have been a a BIG fan of Flynt Flossy, and his crew since Fried…
AP calling her "high priced" pro? I'd hate to see the cheap ones.