Bring the family to experience Atlantic Station’s first ever ice skating rink!
NOW through February 14, visitors can lace up and Skate Atlantic Station style! We’re brining you a 10,000-square-foot, open-air ice-skating rink, set to the backdrop of Atlanta’s premier destination for retail and restaurants.
Skate Atlantic Station will take over District Street between 17 1/2th and 18th Streets.
This unique, track-style rink will offer a magical winter atmosphere to skaters. Dazzling lights and holiday décor will have skaters dreaming of a white Christmas.
American Skating Entertainment Centers (ASEC) has been selected to create and operate the ice-skating rink. The company has created ice-skating rinks at some of the top retail and entertainment destinations in the United States.
- Guests can purchase tickets on-site at the Skate Atlantic Station rink
- $13 for adults
- $10 for children under five, seniors (65 and older), and people with a valid military or student ID
- Monday–Thursday: 4PM-7:30PM and 8PM–10PM
- Friday–Saturday: 3PM–7:30PM and 8PM–11PM
- Sunday: 3PM–6:30PM and 7PM–9PM
- Holidays: 3PM–7:30PM and 8PM–11PM
For more holiday cheer, click here for a full listing of holiday events, including Santa, Snow Shows and more!