Pin It

The lost world of City Hall East 

April 19, 2010
(showing full size)
First opened in 1925 City Hall East is one of 10 regional distribution centers built in major cities by Sears between 1910 and 1928. At its mid-century peak, the building housed thousands of office and warehouse workers.
1 of 32
  • Pin It

Related Stories

Comments (3)

Showing 1-3 of 3

Add a comment

 
Subscribe to this thread:
Showing 1-3 of 3

Add a comment

© 2015 Creative Loafing Atlanta
Powered by Foundation