Ever notice when rappers and producers start their own label -- especially when the spotlight has been on them a little already -- they usually shy away from the modest names? (It's probably the same reason why you don't see fly rides rolling around with the license plate "LOSR404.") Note to prospective hip-hop superstars: The vanity label names "Super Best Genius Records" and "I Am the Hardest Mack in the Game Music" are still available.
1) Vainglorious: We love big poppa Bone Crusher for putting it out there large.
2) So So Def: It has a better ring to it than So So So.
3) Corporate Thugz Entertainment: Young Jeezy proves studious with oxymorons.
4) Mastermind Music: Sure, "It's Goin' Down" is hot, but Yung Joc might be jumping the gun a bit.
5) Heiress Records: Oh wait, Paris Hilton isn't a rapper. Yet.
You've got a few of my faves listed here, plus a bunch I've never heard…
This is such a cool idea and the performance is great (I've been twice) but…
Ugliest bunch of girls I've ever seen.
Shuddup ya dumb beatnik