Usher takes no prisoners in his bid for chart dominance this summer. He's already followed up his first single, "Love in This Club" featuring Young Jeezy, with a remix featuring Beyonce. And according to industry insiders, the pop prince's reign of terror has just begun. In preparation for the release of his new album, Here I Stand, Usher has already recorded five more remixes of "Love in This Club" with the plan to stagger the releases over the next few months. Here's a sneak peek.
1) "Love in This Pub": Featuring Travis Tritt, it's destined to be his country crossover. Usher reportedly plans to wear rhinestones and tassels in the video.
2) "Love on This Rug": Not only does former Thug Misses and "Miss Rap Supreme" reject Khia murder the hook, she gives Usher carpet burn during an uncensored scene in the video.
3) "Love in This Club, Part 2": Usher returns to the club the following week to discover R. Kelly giving it to the "Same Girl" in the handicapped bathroom stall.
4) "Love in This Bug": Apparently, Volkswagen has selected the new family man to endorse its 2009 Beetle SUV.
5) "Love to a Scrub": It isn't an Usher remix at all, but a leaked YouTube video from former flame Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas' new album. "I used to make love to a scrub," she sings on the hook while a mini-Usher look-alike dances like Omarion in a thought cloud over her head.
ooooohhhh, I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see them together!
come on man you know you got a bromance. you probably still rock that OutKast…
Yes, 14 is the correct answer. I'll pass your info along to the group's manager,…