Tired of the same old white-bread experience at the circus? Well, for a funkier time under the big top, check out the UniverSoul Circus Feb. 15-March 5 at Turner Field. Like the name suggests, this circus is packed with much more soul than youd expect from your standard clowns-and-animals soiree, and, according to creative marketing manager Jabari Graham, heres why:
1) The UniverSoul Circus is the only black-owned and -operated traveling circus in America 13 years strong.
2) Performers are mainly people of color from all around the world.
3) Its family entertainment where grandma, mother, father and son can sit on the same row and enjoy the same thing.
4) We are based in Atlanta. Yeeeaahh, shawty!!
5) When it comes to music, youre likely to hear James Brown, Nelly and Young Geezy. Celine Dion, Tim McGraw or Tom Jones? Dont think so.
ooooohhhh, I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see them together!
come on man you know you got a bromance. you probably still rock that OutKast…
Yes, 14 is the correct answer. I'll pass your info along to the group's manager,…