· Dish -- Tasting with Tastes. On Tues., June 27, at 6 p.m. Dish will host a special evening of wines paired with "tastes" from Dish's kitchen. Five wines with tastes will be served. $35. 870 N. Highland Ave. 404-897-3463.
· Les Fleurs de Lis Cafe -- Regional Wine Dinner hosted by Taste Network. Enjoy a regional French seven- to eight-course menu paired with wines from the Rhone. Wed., June 28, 7 p.m. $38 without wine, $58 with wine. 57 Forsyth St., in the Healey Building. 404-230-9151. www.lesfleursdeliscafe.com or www.tastenetwork.org.
· Di Paolo -- Spring Sundays. All bottles of wine (excluding the reserve list) will be offered at a 50 percent discount Sunday evenings. 8560 Holcomb Bridge Road, Alpharetta. 770-587-1051. www.dipaolorestaurant.com.
· D'Vine Wine Bar and Shop -- Come enjoy a relaxed wine experience every day (except Sunday). Monday is D'Vine's "uncorked" night, where you can sample from all the open bottles (usually 30-plus) until the bottles are empty for $15. For the latest schedule of events, check the website at www.atlantawinebar.com. 5486 Chamblee-Dunwoody Road. 770-350-WINE.
· Eclipse di Luna -- Enjoy a wine tasting event the first Tuesday of every month from 6-7 p.m. For $10, it includes tapas and bottomless glasses of six to eight wines. 764 Miami Circle. 404-846-0449. www.eclipsediluna.com.
· Eno -- Wine tastings in the bar every Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. Taste eight to 10 wines for $10, including a complimentary plate of tapas. Also, every Thursday is top flight night: premium flights of four to five wines for $25-$35. 800 Peachtree St. 404-685-3191. www.eno-atlanta.com.
· Globe -- Wine tastings every Tuesday, 5:30-7 p.m. Four wines and tapas for $10 per person. 75 Fifth St. (in Technology Square). 404-541-1487. www.globeatlanta.com.
· Haven -- Come enjoy D'Vine Sundays at Haven when the restaurant offers $29 bottles from the entire wine list. 1441 Dresden Drive. For more info, call 404-969-0700 or visit www.havenrestaurant.com.
· Huey's -- All bottles from the wine list are half-price each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (except holidays). 1816 Peachtree Road. 404-873-2037.
· Java Monkey -- Wine tasting every other Thursday on the patio. The next tasting will be Thurs., June 29. Sample featured wines and complimentary hors d'oeuvres. $15. 7-9 p.m. 425 Church St. 404-378-5002. www.javamonkeydecatur.com.
· La Tavola Trattoria -- Wine flights every Monday night. 992 Virginia Ave. 404-873-5430. www.latavolatrattoria.com.
· Java Vino -- During June, Java Vino will have daily wine specials. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, wines by the glass will be half-price. On Wednesdays, wines by the bottle will be half-price. On Fridays and Saturdays, buy one bottle of wine and get the second half-off. Java Vino also holds wine tastings Sundays, 5-7 p.m. 579 N. Highland Ave. 404-588-9171.
· Murphy's -- Wine tasting Tuesdays start at 6:30 p.m. Cost is $15 for tasting, with $5 off any entree. 997 Virginia Ave. 404-872-0904. www.murphysvh.com.
· Palate Wine Bar -- Wine tasting every Thursday from 6-8 p.m., followed by live jazz with Nicole Chillemi and guest. Sample featured wines paired with food. $10. Every Sunday is "Finish the Bottle" from 6-10 p.m. All open bottles from the list of 54 wines are discounted. 321 W. Hill St., Decatur. 404-373-4702. www.palatewinebar.com.
· Nancy G's Cafe -- Half-price wine every Tuesday. 4920 Roswell Road. 404-705-8444. www.nancygscafe.com.
· Sage -- Wine tastings are bimonthly, usually on the first and third Wednesdays of the month. Call 404-373-5574 to confirm, or join the e-mail list for up-to-date info by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations recommended. 121 Sycamore St. 404-373-5574. www.thebistros.com.
· SoHo -- Every Wednesday night is "flight night." Beginning at 5:30 p.m., bar manager J.D. Doyle leads a tasting tour of regions. 4300 Paces Ferry Road. 770-801-0069. www.sohoatlanta.com.
· Spice -- Half-price bottles of wine every Tuesday, 6 p.m.-close. Choose from more than 100 wine varietals. Also, "Sipping from the Vine" wine tasting and complimentary hors d'oeuvres every Thursday, 6-8 p.m. $10 per person. 793 Juniper St. 404-875-4242. www.spicerestaurant.com.
· Taurus -- Half-price bottles of wine every Sunday and Monday night (excluding wines from the "No Bull" list). 1745 Peachtree St. 404-214-0641. www.taurusrestaurant.com.
· Tierra -- Half-price wine every Wednesday for bottles under $40. 1425 Piedmont Ave. 404-874-5951. www.tierrarestaurant.com.
· Twist -- Every Monday, Twist offers half-price bottles for every item on the wine list, including Dom Perignon. 3500 Peachtree Road. 404-869-1191. www.heretoserverestaurants.com.
· Vine -- Each Monday, the complete wine list is 50 percent off. Every Wednesday, the restaurant offers a tasting of at least six wines from 6-8 p.m. Cost is $10, which can be applied to your dinner check to receive $10 off, rendering the wine tasting free. Every Sunday, Vine holds a three-course wine-pairing dinner for $27.95. Reservations are encouraged. 404-892-2393. 1190 N. Highland Ave. www.vinerestaurant.com.
· Violette -- Half-price bottles of wine every Tuesday night for wines under $50, 5:30-10 p.m. 2948 Clairmont Road. 404-633-3363. www.violetterestaurant.com.
· E-mail email@example.com or fax information to 404-420-1402 at least two weeks prior to event.
You missed the donut listed in the top 1,000 things to eat before you die!…
Where is Dough in the Box? This list is weak without that location.
Boo! My family and I used to eat Sunday brunch there. I remember when it…
Omg, glad to find this thread. I was a waiter for 12 years and have…
You should try a glazed donut from the original Sarah donuts (Sara donuts) on Satallite…