· Food 101 Morningside -- Jerry Garcia Wine Dinner. Deadheads will enjoy a dinner featuring J. Garcia wines and four courses of Garcia-inspired foods. Dress in your favorite concert T-shirts or tie-dye. Reservations required. Tues., Aug. 15, 7 p.m. $49 per person, plus tax and gratuity. 1397 N. Highland Ave. 404-347-9747. www.101concepts.com.
· Woodfire Grill -- Rose Wine. Matt Olson will host a tasting of dry rose wines from Australia, Spain, Italy and Argentina. Wed., Aug. 16, 6:30-8:30 p.m. $25 per person. 1782 Cheshire Bridge Road. 404-347-9055. www.woodfiregrill.com.
· Cheetah -- Wine, Women & Thong the second Friday of each month, 6-9 p.m. The $20 event includes front door cover, Executive Room admission, hors d'oeuvres and wine. 887 Spring St. 404-892-3037.
· D'Vine Wine Bar and Shop -- Come enjoy a relaxed wine experience every day (except Sunday). Monday is D'Vine's "uncorked" night, where you can sample from all the open bottles (usually 30-plus) until the bottles are empty for $15. For the latest schedule of events, check the website at www.atlantawinebar.com. 5486 Chamblee Dunwoody Road. 770-350-WINE.
· Eno -- Wine tastings in the bar every Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. Taste eight to 10 wines for $10, including a complimentary plate of tapas. Also, every Thursday is top-flight night: premium flights of four to five wines for $25-$35. 800 Peachtree St. 404-685-3191. www.eno-atlanta.com.
· Globe -- Wine tastings Tuesdays, 5:30-7 p.m. Four wines and tapas for $10 per person. 75 Fifth St. 404-541-1487. www.globeatlanta.com.
· Haven -- Come enjoy D'Vine Sundays at Haven when the restaurant offers $29 bottles from the entire wine list. 1441 Dresden Drive. For more info, call 404-969-0700 or visit www.havenrestaurant.com.
· The Grape -- Specially priced Grape Crush wine trios Wednesdays from 5-7 p.m. at all Grape locations: Atlantic Station, the Forum, Sandy Springs, Midtown, Phipps Plaza and Vinings. www.yourgrape.com.
· Huey's -- All bottles from the wine list are half-price each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (except holidays). 1816 Peachtree Road. 404-873-2037.
· Java Monkey -- Wine tasting every other Thursday on the patio. The next tasting will be Thurs., Aug. 10. Sample featured wines and complimentary hors d'oeuvres. $15. 7-9 p.m. 425 Church St. 404-378-5002. www.javamonkeydecatur.com.
· La Tavola Trattoria -- Wine flights every Monday night. 992 Virginia Ave. 404-873-5430. www.latavolatrattoria.com.
· Murphy's -- Wine tasting Tuesdays start at 6:30 p.m. Cost is $15 for tasting, with $5 off any entree. 997 Virginia Ave. 404-872-0904. www.murphysvh.com.
· Palate Wine Bar -- Wine tasting every Thursday from 6-8 p.m., followed by live jazz with Nicole Chillemi and guest. Sample featured wines paired with food. $10. Every Sunday is "Finish the Bottle" from 6-10 p.m. All open bottles from the list of 54 wines are discounted. 321 W. Hill St., Decatur. 404-373-4702. www.palatewinebar.com.
· Nancy G's Cafe -- Half-price wine every Tuesday. 4920 Roswell Road. 404-705-8444. www.nancygscafe.com.
· SoHo -- Every Wednesday night is "flight night." Beginning at 5:30 p.m., bar manager J.D. Doyle leads participants on a tasting tour of regions. 4300 Paces Ferry Road. 770-801-0069. www.sohoatlanta.com.
· Spice -- Half-price bottles of wine every Tuesday, 6 p.m.-close. Choose from more than 100 wine varietals. Also, "Sipping From the Vine" wine tasting and complimentary hors d'oeuvres every Thursday, 6-8 p.m. $10 per person. 793 Juniper St. 404-875-4242. www.spicerestaurant.com.
· Taurus -- Half-price bottles of wine every Sunday and Monday night. 1745 Peachtree St. 404-214-0641. www.taurusrestaurant.com.
· Tierra -- Half-price wine every Wednesday for bottles under $40. 1425 Piedmont Ave. 404-874-5951. www.tierrarestaurant.com.
· Twist -- Every Monday, Twist offers half-price bottles for every item on the wine list, including Dom Perignon. 3500 Peachtree Road. 404-869-1191. www.heretoserverestaurants.com.
· Vine -- Each Monday, the complete wine list is 50 percent off. Every Wednesday, the restaurant offers a tasting of at least six wines from 6-8 p.m. Cost is $10, which can be applied to your dinner check to receive $10 off, rendering the wine tasting free. Every Sunday, Vine holds a three-course wine-pairing dinner for $27.95. Reservations are encouraged. 404-892-2393. 1190 N. Highland Ave. www.vinerestaurant.com.
· Wahoo! A Decatur Grill -- Wine tasting every Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. Taste four featured wines and a complimentary cheese plate. $15. 1042 W. College Ave., Decatur. 404-373-3331. www.wahoogrilldecatur.com.
· WineStyles -- "Drink in Style Thursdays" are every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Guests can sample up to 12 wines, enjoy light appetizers and learn about the wines they're tasting. $10, $6 for WineStyles Wine Club members. 4511 Olde Perimeter Way. 770-393-1110. www.winestyles.net.
· E-mail email@example.com or fax information to 404-420-1402 at least two weeks prior to event.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a even greater week.
Ahhh, yes, burgers breed controversy. We had a feeling there would be grumbling, and we…
Lynn, It is now renovated & open!
Sorry, I have better things to do between 8 and 10 pm than wait for…
Meat is murder! The hipster neo-liberals driving their smart car or biking in green fashion…