· Food 101 Morningside -- Jerry Garcia Wine Dinner. Deadheads will enjoy a dinner featuring J. Garcia wines and four courses of Garcia-inspired foods. Dress in your favorite concert T-shirts or tie-dye. Reservations required. Tues., Aug. 15, 7 p.m. $49 per person, plus tax and gratuity. 1397 N. Highland Ave. 404-347-9747. www.101concepts.com.
· Woodfire Grill -- Rose Wine. Matt Olson will host a tasting of dry rose wines from Australia, Spain, Italy and Argentina. Wed., Aug. 16, 6:30-8:30 p.m. $25 per person. 1782 Cheshire Bridge Road. 404-347-9055. www.woodfiregrill.com.
· Cheetah -- Wine, Women & Thong the second Friday of each month, 6-9 p.m. The $20 event includes front door cover, Executive Room admission, hors d'oeuvres and wine. 887 Spring St. 404-892-3037.
· D'Vine Wine Bar and Shop -- Come enjoy a relaxed wine experience every day (except Sunday). Monday is D'Vine's "uncorked" night, where you can sample from all the open bottles (usually 30-plus) until the bottles are empty for $15. For the latest schedule of events, check the website at www.atlantawinebar.com. 5486 Chamblee Dunwoody Road. 770-350-WINE.
· Eno -- Wine tastings in the bar every Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. Taste eight to 10 wines for $10, including a complimentary plate of tapas. Also, every Thursday is top-flight night: premium flights of four to five wines for $25-$35. 800 Peachtree St. 404-685-3191. www.eno-atlanta.com.
· Globe -- Wine tastings Tuesdays, 5:30-7 p.m. Four wines and tapas for $10 per person. 75 Fifth St. 404-541-1487. www.globeatlanta.com.
· Haven -- Come enjoy D'Vine Sundays at Haven when the restaurant offers $29 bottles from the entire wine list. 1441 Dresden Drive. For more info, call 404-969-0700 or visit www.havenrestaurant.com.
· The Grape -- Specially priced Grape Crush wine trios Wednesdays from 5-7 p.m. at all Grape locations: Atlantic Station, the Forum, Sandy Springs, Midtown, Phipps Plaza and Vinings. www.yourgrape.com.
· Huey's -- All bottles from the wine list are half-price each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (except holidays). 1816 Peachtree Road. 404-873-2037.
· Java Monkey -- Wine tasting every other Thursday on the patio. The next tasting will be Thurs., Aug. 10. Sample featured wines and complimentary hors d'oeuvres. $15. 7-9 p.m. 425 Church St. 404-378-5002. www.javamonkeydecatur.com.
· La Tavola Trattoria -- Wine flights every Monday night. 992 Virginia Ave. 404-873-5430. www.latavolatrattoria.com.
· Murphy's -- Wine tasting Tuesdays start at 6:30 p.m. Cost is $15 for tasting, with $5 off any entree. 997 Virginia Ave. 404-872-0904. www.murphysvh.com.
· Palate Wine Bar -- Wine tasting every Thursday from 6-8 p.m., followed by live jazz with Nicole Chillemi and guest. Sample featured wines paired with food. $10. Every Sunday is "Finish the Bottle" from 6-10 p.m. All open bottles from the list of 54 wines are discounted. 321 W. Hill St., Decatur. 404-373-4702. www.palatewinebar.com.
· Nancy G's Cafe -- Half-price wine every Tuesday. 4920 Roswell Road. 404-705-8444. www.nancygscafe.com.
· SoHo -- Every Wednesday night is "flight night." Beginning at 5:30 p.m., bar manager J.D. Doyle leads participants on a tasting tour of regions. 4300 Paces Ferry Road. 770-801-0069. www.sohoatlanta.com.
· Spice -- Half-price bottles of wine every Tuesday, 6 p.m.-close. Choose from more than 100 wine varietals. Also, "Sipping From the Vine" wine tasting and complimentary hors d'oeuvres every Thursday, 6-8 p.m. $10 per person. 793 Juniper St. 404-875-4242. www.spicerestaurant.com.
· Taurus -- Half-price bottles of wine every Sunday and Monday night. 1745 Peachtree St. 404-214-0641. www.taurusrestaurant.com.
· Tierra -- Half-price wine every Wednesday for bottles under $40. 1425 Piedmont Ave. 404-874-5951. www.tierrarestaurant.com.
· Twist -- Every Monday, Twist offers half-price bottles for every item on the wine list, including Dom Perignon. 3500 Peachtree Road. 404-869-1191. www.heretoserverestaurants.com.
· Vine -- Each Monday, the complete wine list is 50 percent off. Every Wednesday, the restaurant offers a tasting of at least six wines from 6-8 p.m. Cost is $10, which can be applied to your dinner check to receive $10 off, rendering the wine tasting free. Every Sunday, Vine holds a three-course wine-pairing dinner for $27.95. Reservations are encouraged. 404-892-2393. 1190 N. Highland Ave. www.vinerestaurant.com.
· Wahoo! A Decatur Grill -- Wine tasting every Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. Taste four featured wines and a complimentary cheese plate. $15. 1042 W. College Ave., Decatur. 404-373-3331. www.wahoogrilldecatur.com.
· WineStyles -- "Drink in Style Thursdays" are every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Guests can sample up to 12 wines, enjoy light appetizers and learn about the wines they're tasting. $10, $6 for WineStyles Wine Club members. 4511 Olde Perimeter Way. 770-393-1110. www.winestyles.net.
· E-mail email@example.com or fax information to 404-420-1402 at least two weeks prior to event.
The only thing getting me to ClusterFuckhead is Umi.
You missed the donut listed in the top 1,000 things to eat before you die!…
Where is Dough in the Box? This list is weak without that location.
Boo! My family and I used to eat Sunday brunch there. I remember when it…
Omg, glad to find this thread. I was a waiter for 12 years and have…