· Wine South returns to the Gwinnett Center Sat.-Sun., Sept. 17-18, from 12:30-5 p.m. The all-inclusive event features more than 250 wineries sharing their vino and knowledge, plus food sampling from more than 40 metro Atlanta restaurants, chef demonstrations, seminars and art exhibitors. Tickets are $55 for one day or $100 for the weekend in advance, $60 for one day or $110 for a weekend pass at the door. Tickets can be purchased at www.winesouth.com or 678-985-9494.
· Cafe at East Andrews -- Each week, the restaurant offers Wine Down Wednesdays, with bottles of wine for half-price. Included in the promotion is the "Cellar List," so patrons have the chance to sample high-quality wines like Silver Oak and Opus One. 56 E. Andrews Drive. 404-869-1132. www.eastandrews.com.
· Cheetah -- Wine, Women & Thong every Friday, beginning at 6 p.m. in the Executive Room. The $20 event includes front door cover, Executive Room admission, hors d'oeuvres and wine. 887 Spring St. 404-892-3037.
· D'Vine Wine Bar and Shop -- Come enjoy a wine event every day of the week (with the exception of Sunday). To mention just a few: Monday from 6-8 p.m. is D'Vine's Uncorked Night, where customers can sample all open bottles for $12. From 6-8 p.m. on Tuesdays, D'Vine has wine tastings of six to eight themed wines. Wine Knowledge Wednesdays include classes by expert Michael Bryant, trivia and a four-course dinner. 5486 Chamblee Dunwoody Road. 770-350-9463. www.atlantawinebar.com.
· Eclipse di Luna -- Enjoy a wine tasting event the first Tuesday of every month from 6-7 p.m. For $10, it includes tapas and bottomless glasses of six to eight wines. 764 Miami Circle. 404-846-0449.
· Eno -- Wine tastings in the bar every Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. Taste eight to 10 wines for $10, including a complimentary plate of tapas. Also, every Thursday is top flight night: premium flights of four to five wines for $25 to $35. 800 Peachtree St. 404-685-3191. www.eno-atlanta.com.
· The Food Studio -- Fifty percent off bottles of wine Sunday through Friday in August. This offer will only be for Fifth Group Restaurants newsletter subscribers; visit www.fifthgroup.com to sign up in time to take advantage of the August offer. Newsletter subscribers will receive a printable certificate for this discount along with the newsletter via e-mail (new subscribers will receive their newsletter/certificate within two days of signing up). 887 W. Marietta St. 404-815-6677.
· Haven -- Come enjoy D'Vine Sundays at Haven when the restaurant offers $29 bottles from the entire wine list. 1441 Dresden Drive. For more info, call 404-969-0700 or visit www.havenrestaurant.com.
· Huey's -- All bottles from the wine list are half-price each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (except holidays). 1816 Peachtree Road. 404-873-2037.
· Imperial Fez -- Taste wines from around the world paired with Moroccan appetizers the first Wednesday of every month. $15. 5:30-7 p.m. 2285 Peachtree Road. 404-351-0870. www.imperialfez.com.
· Java Monkey -- Wine tasting every other Thursday on the patio. The next tasting -- which includes music and chair massage -- will be Thurs., Aug. 18. Sample featured wines and complimentary hors d'oeuvres. $15. 7-9 p.m. 425 Church St. 404-378-5002.
· La Tavola Trattoria -- Wine flights every Monday night. The theme for Mon., Aug. 15, is California's Italian-style wines. 992 Virginia Ave. 404-873-5430. www.latavolatrattoria.com.
· Murphy's -- Wine tasting Tuesdays start at 6:30 p.m. Cost is $10 for tasting, with $5 off any entree. 997 Virginia Ave. 404-872-0904. www.murphysvh.com.
· SoHo -- Every Wednesday night is "flight night." Beginning at 5:30 p.m., bar manager J.D. Doyle leads participants on a tasting tour of regions. From May through August, SoHo presents its seventh annual West Coast tour, featuring the varietals of California, Oregon and Washington. 4300 Paces Ferry Road. 770-801-0069. www.sohoatlanta.com.
· Sotto Sotto -- All bottles of wine are half-price every Tuesday. Monday's feature is the "bottomless wine glass" with three price points -- $15, $20, $25 -- for all the wine you can drink. 313 N. Highland Ave. 404-523-6678. www.sottosottorestaurant.com.
· Spice -- Half-price bottles of wine every Tuesday, 6 p.m.-close. Choose from more than 100 wine varietals. Also, "Sipping from the Vine" wine tasting and complimentary hors d'oeuvres every Thursday, 6-8 p.m. $10 per person. 793 Juniper St. 404-875-4242. www.spicerestaurant.com.
· Twist -- Every Monday, Twist offers half-price bottles for every item on the wine list, including Dom Perignon. 3500 Peachtree Road. 404-869-1191. www.heretoserverestaurants.com.
· Vine -- Each Monday, the complete wine list of more than 160 wines by the bottle and 40 by the glass is 50 percent off. Every Wednesday, the restaurant offers a tasting of at least six wines from 6-8 p.m. Cost is $10, which can be applied to your dinner check to receive $10 off, rendering the wine tasting free. Every Sunday, Vine holds a three-course wine-pairing dinner for $27.95. Reservations are encouraged. 404-892-2393. 1190 N. Highland Ave. www.vinerestaurant.com.
· Vinocity -- Exotic dinners paired with bottomless glasses of wine from a specific region every Sunday, starting at 5:30 p.m. Prices vary by the week. Three or four selections presented like a flight. 36 13th St. 404-870-8886. www.vinocitywinebar.com.
· E-mail email@example.com or fax information to 404-420-1402 at least two weeks prior to event.
The only thing getting me to ClusterFuckhead is Umi.
You missed the donut listed in the top 1,000 things to eat before you die!…
Where is Dough in the Box? This list is weak without that location.
Boo! My family and I used to eat Sunday brunch there. I remember when it…
Omg, glad to find this thread. I was a waiter for 12 years and have…