Suzy Q, Fringe Factory
1. Los Saicos - "Demolicion"
2. The Pretty Things - "She Says Good Morning"
3. The Velvet Underground - "I'm Waiting For The Man"
5. The Smoke - "My Friend Jack"
6. Gal Costa - "Sebastiana"
7. The Zombies - "It's Alright With Me"
8. Love - "She Comes In Colors"
9. Booker T & the MGs - "Green Onions"
10. The Kinks - "Blue Sky"
Favorite Atlanta-based artist:
The Jaguars - The trio is new to the Atlanta music scene. Imagine Booker T and the Ventures tripping on acid - that's the Jaguars' sound. And that is the sound I will pay to hear.
Check out Mixtape Love: CL Music Issue 09
(Photo by Chris Devoe)
3 people apparently love handing over an extra 40% in fees for nothing in return…
Dang. I thought they would name some actual headliners.
Forgot to mention that Iggy did a stellar show @ the Agora in the spring…
Their fees were onerous, to say the least. $16 per ticket for "convenience," and it's…
That poster is for the Iggy Pop show on March 11 1983 @ 688 club…
oh sweet: just who i was waiting to get announced!