Bryan G. Malone: Local musician, club promoter, twister of words, champion of the underdog... I book the Star Community Bar
1. "Hold On, I'm Coming" - Sam & Dave
2. "Hey Bulldog" - the Beatles
3. "I Wanna Be Your Driver" - Chuck Berry
4. "Ninety-Nine & a Half (Won't Do)" - Wilson Pickett
5. "Spoonful" - Howlin' Wolf
6. "Blame It On Cain" - Elvis Costello
7. "Unsatisfied" - the Replacements
8. "Had Me a Real Good Time" - the Faces
9. "Do The Boob" - the Real Kids
10. "Feel Too Good" - the Move
This list changes every few minutes...
My Favorite Atlanta Band at the moment is Gentleman Jesse & His Men. Great melodies backed by good ole Rock & Roll riffs. What's better really?
(Photo by Tungsten Ferberger)
Beck and Alabama Shakes...that's about it. I'm sure there's an unknown or two I would…
Well, this years Music Midtown sucks!
I'm pretty sure he was 19.
3 people apparently love handing over an extra 40% in fees for nothing in return…
Dang. I thought they would name some actual headliners.
Forgot to mention that Iggy did a stellar show @ the Agora in the spring…