Damon Hare - Triple D's Productions, Assistant Talent Buyer for the Earl
1. "Radio Radio" - The Kids
2. "They Walked In Line" - Joy Division/Warsaw
3. "They Call Her Action" - Le Shok
4. "Cables" - Big Black
5. "Departure" - Crystal Stilts
6. "Hey! Orpheus" - The Make Up
7. "Rebellious Jukebox" - The Fall
8. "Draws an 8" - Pleasure Forever
9. "Send Me A Postcard" - The Shocking Blue
10. "Working Too Hard" - The Beat
Favorite Atlanta-based artist: I currently have two favorites. Lonesome and the Meeks Family are both full of respectable Atlanta alumni currently doing something new and refreshing. Neither have releases but they're probably around the corner. Keep your ears open for that.
Check out Mixtape Love: CL Music Issue 09
(Photo courtesy Damon Hare)
3 people apparently love handing over an extra 40% in fees for nothing in return…
Dang. I thought they would name some actual headliners.
Forgot to mention that Iggy did a stellar show @ the Agora in the spring…
Their fees were onerous, to say the least. $16 per ticket for "convenience," and it's…
That poster is for the Iggy Pop show on March 11 1983 @ 688 club…
oh sweet: just who i was waiting to get announced!