1. How long has Nomen Novum been around?
Three years, fourth months and six days.
2. What's your favorite Seinfeld episode?
The one where Jerry's like "WHAAAAT?" and George is like "Ehhhhhh" and Jerry's like "WHAAAAAT?" and the tall man slides through the door.
3. As an economist, how can America hope to return from the brink of total financial collapse?
Please buy my records.
4. Who's your favorite Atlanta band?
5. How long will Nomen Novum be around?
Fifteen years, six months and fourteen days.
Nomen Novum, Thy Mighty Contract, WiliOne, Two Andrews. $5. 9 p.m. Eyedrum, 290 MLK Jr. Dr. SE. 404-522-0655.
(Photo courtesy Bradford Cox)
Also the Black Madonna - a resident and talent buyer for Chicago's Smart Bar -…
Awww man no more contests for tickets?
Sounds like he's going to eventually make the "black" Bonnaroo soon enough. Just keep the…
It's very easy to insult people's work anonymously. Not to mention, respectable. May I ask…
That is correct! Please send your name and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get…
He paid homage to the 1982 movie "Wild Style