Flockaveli is due to drop Oct. 5. Honestly, I think there's more anticipation for this album than there's is for Atlanta's trap-or-die triumvirate — T.I., Jeezy, and Gucci — combined.
1. Bustin’ At ‘Em
2. Hard In Da Paint
3. TTG (Trained To Go) Ft. French Montana, YG Hootie, Joe Moses, & Baby Bomb
4. Bang Ft. YG Hootie & Slim Dunkin
5. No Hands Ft. Roscoe Dash & Wale
6. Young Money/Bricksquad Ft. Gudda Gudda
7. Fuck The Club Up Ft. Pastor Troy & Slim Dunkin
8. Homies Ft. YG Hootie, Popa Smurf, & Slim Dunkin
9. Grove St. Party Ft. Kebo Gotti
10. O Let’s Do It
11. Karma Ft. YG Hootie & Popa Smurf
12. Live By The Gun Ft. Raw Diggs & Uncle Murda
13. For My Dawgs
14. G Check Ft. YG Hootie, Bo Deal, & Joe Moses
15. Snake In The Grass Ft. Cartier
16. Smoke, Drank Ft. Mouse & Kebo Gotti
17. Fuck This Industry
3 people apparently love handing over an extra 40% in fees for nothing in return…
Dang. I thought they would name some actual headliners.
Forgot to mention that Iggy did a stellar show @ the Agora in the spring…
Their fees were onerous, to say the least. $16 per ticket for "convenience," and it's…
That poster is for the Iggy Pop show on March 11 1983 @ 688 club…
oh sweet: just who i was waiting to get announced!