At last, a year-end list I want to read! Today on his website Big Boi unveiled his ten favorite records of 2010. Number one? Some album called Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty, which I'm willing to bet the farm will show up on quite a few more lists in the coming days as the year-end avalanche continues to tumble (Tumblr?) down Blog Mountain. Numbers 2-10 ain't so bad, either:
1. Big Boi — Sir Lucious Left Foot…The Son of Chico Dusty
2. Ceelo Green — Lady Killer
3. Janelle Monae — The Archandroid
4. The Roots — How I Got Over
5. M.I.A — MAYA
6. Rick Ross-Teflon Don
7. Kanye West — My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
8. Erykah Badu — New Emerykah Part II: eturn of the Ankh
9. Gorillaz — Plastic Beach
10. Raheem DeVaughn — The Love & War Masterpiece
You know? Several of those made my list too. Great minds...
This is such a cool idea and the performance is great (I've been twice) but…
Ugliest bunch of girls I've ever seen.
Shuddup ya dumb beatnik
Neko Case has so much to applaud. Hardest-working girl who we're glad to have on…
Hands down, the worst bathroom in Atlanta, but damn, there was some good times there.