You know him and you love him, he is Cousin Dan. This Saturday, March 3, the “scientist of love" goes down to the Basement where he’ll aim his laser-guided melodies deep into the nether regions of the night. “F Bomb” is the brand video he’s premiering, and it's all about a day-in-the-life for Cousin Dan. There's a dice game, a knife fight, motorcycles, a lot of ladies, a lot of dancing, and a laboratory where he brings his sexual Frankenstein to life.
But before the mustached Adonis takes the stage to unleash his Vocoder croon, bathed in a spectacle of lights and smoke, there’s much prep work to be done. Before the weekend gets underway, Cousin Dan breaks down a list of his top 6 stage accessories.
1) Cod piece: The cod pieces have become a Cousin Dan Symbol. There’s a new, second generation cod piece that’s still mirrored, but has a triangle shaft that comes out and clips into a vintage Casio VL keyboard that I play through my guitar pedal, so it floats in front of me — I’ve dubbed it the key-rection.
2) The dance floor: This is number two on the list for obvious reasons. It’s a one-of-a-kind personal dance floor with multi-colored changing lights that are sound-activated and change color with the beats, and smoke comes out of the sides.
3) Leopard-print Spandex pants: They don’t leave a whole lot to the imagination.
4) Hair and mustache combo: It’s more of a priority than an accessory.
5) The laser glove: It’s a glove that shoots lasers out of four of my fingers, and when I point it at my cod piece it creates an explosion of lights that shoot everywhere.
6) The earring and sunglasses combo: The crucifix earring is my nod to George Michael because people say I kind of look like him. … And the sunglasses? Well, anyone who can pull off wearing sunglasses at night is automatically cool.
Good question Chad. It took awhile. I concede defeat, but I'm pretty sure Carmella and…
The correct answer is Logan. Tickets go to Sophie Dillard! Please drop me a line…
the fact of the matter that Wesley chose to ignore was that the violence originated…