- 1970 Ampeg SVT Head ($4000)
- 1967 Red Rickenbacker Bass Guitar ($2000)
- Ibanez Artcore Bass Guitar ($500)
- Ampeg Micro SVT Head ($400)
- Ampeg 2x10 speaker cabinet ($200)
- Orange Dual Terror Head ($1000)
- Orange 2x12 speaker cabinet ($750)
- Red Airline 3PDLX Guitar ($900)
- Fender Deluxe Telecaster Guitar with Spalted Maple Top finish ($900)
- Gretsch Drum Kit: Snare, Bass, Rack, Floor, Cymbals ($2000)
- Big Muff Bass Pedal ($90)
- Polytune Pedal ($90)
- Fuzz Factory Pedal ($150)
- Digitek Whammy Pedal ($150)
- Orange foot switch ($35)
- (2) ELXP112 speakers ($1200 total)
- A&H Mixer Board ($350)
- Fender Acoustic Guitar ($500)
- Equipment/Hardware Cases ($800)
- 3 Tripod Mic Stands ($75)
- 2 Round Bass Mic Stands ($50)
- 2 Speaker Stands ($100)
- Cable Bag ($125)
It's all long gone, and the gear wasn't insured, but every pawn shop in Austin has been notified, and, for what it's worth, the band is keeping an eye on Craigslist. In the meantime, the group relied on the kindness of strangers to get through the remainder of its SXSW shows. "So far we've had hundreds of responses on Facebook - people are coming out of the woodwork, saying things like, 'I have a pedal that you can have, or this combo that you can use,'" drummer Noah Kess says. "We might be able to cobble together some gear through all of this amazing support from other people. In the meantime we'll be working double shifts at our jobs and saving money to buy new equipment."
Pillage and Plunder has an acoustic EP titled Goodnight Jack coming this week, followed by a full-length album in May. Until then, they're playing at WonderRoot on Fri., April 19, and the Inman Park Fest on Sun., April 28.
Beck and Alabama Shakes...that's about it. I'm sure there's an unknown or two I would…
Well, this years Music Midtown sucks!
I'm pretty sure he was 19.
3 people apparently love handing over an extra 40% in fees for nothing in return…
Dang. I thought they would name some actual headliners.
Forgot to mention that Iggy did a stellar show @ the Agora in the spring…