1) Qhapao Nan, the Inca Trail continues at Decatur Library.
2) Attend Yuppies for Puppies and help out Atlanta Pet Rescue.
3) Langhorne Slim plays the Georgia Theatre.
4) Michael Gates Gill discusses and signs his memoir, How Starbucks Saved My Life, at Wordsmiths Books.
5) Signs of Reappropriation opens at Atlanta College of Art Gallery.
(Photo courtesy Decatur Library)
No X 2
More recently I've talked to people who know more about the Kell building than me…
yeah, TW, why'd you make the space so small?
My girlfriend is a vet, and in school she learned that no-kill shelters can be…
Yes, it was announced a few months ago. But Burns' piece gives some new information,…