1) Leonardo da Vinci: Hand of a Genius opens at the High Museum of Art.
2) Lane Montgomery discusses Never Again, Again, Again..: Genocide: Armenia, The Holocaust, Cambodia, Rwanda, Bosnia, Darfur at Jimmy Carter Library & Museum.
3) Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles opens at Fox Theatre.
4) Political activist Ann Wright marks the eighth anniversary of the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan with a discussion of her book, Dissent: Voices of Conscience--Government Insiders Speak Out Against the War in Iraq.
5) Wooden Birds play the Earl.
("A Horseman Fighting a Dragon" by Leonardo da Vinci/© The Trustees of the British Museum)
Having a child isn't really an accomplishment, and how many more Peytons or Madisons do…
"...the GOP are not the only ones who have no interest in improving anything." _______________________________________________________________…
Man, this thread is really bringing out the wack jobs.....Bravo!
I infected my husband with Hiv virus, and we started taking medication for us to…
I don't think it's him.