1) Around the World in 80 Days continues at Theatrical Outfit.
2) Carl LaBove performs at Laughing Skull Lounge.
3) Atlanta Ballet's Mozart's Magic Flute opens at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre.
4) Atlas Sound plays the Earl.
5) Jimmy Carter and David Rubel sign If I Had A Hammer: Building Homes and Hope with Habitat for Humanity at the Jimmy Carter Library & Museum.
(Photo by Chris Bartelski)
"Let the Wingnut Circular Firing Squad fun begin!"
She's only awful in your myopic minds. She should be Guvnor now instead of the…
WTF does Benghazi and IRS have to do with city gummint?
But I'll hang…
I miss Billy McKinney and his switchblade.
Shut up and go home to Plains already.
What an asshole!
thanks for letting us in on your meticulous record of how little you care