1) The 101 Dalmatians Musical opens at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre.
2) Atlanta Hawks play the Indiana Pacers for opening night at Philips Arena.
3) The High Museum of Art hosts International Animation Day.
4) W.C. Harris reads and signs Queer Externalities: Hazardous Encounters in American Culture at Outwrite Bookstore & Coffeehouse.
5) Fractale performs at Eyedrum.
(Photo by Joan Marcus)
Eye candy for the obedient sheeple.
"You know who The Man is. Stop being coy."
No, I don't…
Anybody but wanna be celebrity Reed.
Leave to others to right THAT book? A... book of SOLUTIONS, Torchlight for America, has…
Remember when Georgia was named the most corrupt state in the US and the political…
>>It will dwarf jerry's world in arlington.
Thanks cqholt for confirming what this stadium…