1. State Rep. Bobby Franklin, R-Marietta, continues enjoying the limelight by making a very uncontroversial statement about the gay community. Just wait until you hear what he thinks about Egypt.
2. Everyone, including us, wondered if metro Atlanta is stuck in a rut after years of heady growth.
3. The murder trial of Jonathan Redding, the alleged 30 Deep gang member who's accused of killing Standard bartender John Henderson, was postponed after one of the prosecution's key witnesses was shot.
4. Atlanta Police Chief George Turner made it official: Red Dog, the elite division of APD officers that was involved in the Atlanta Eagle raid and a recent traffic stop gone wrong is no more. At least not under that name.
5. You love it when we admit mistakes. And we love you. Now please go enjoy the sunshine.
Fulton County State Court Judge Susan Edlein was a litigation partner at Holland & Knight…
The Coming Medicaid Cost Explosion http://bit.ly/glp4mz
I hope whoever replaces him has as good a mustache as his.
Do you know if Rep. Morris's monument will use the following Ten Commandments for Georgia…
It sounds like Deal is really uncomfortable about this since he's obviously trying to absolve…