Yes, we ALL love lists.
Especially insipid lists of movies.
We've enjoyed our "Best Thanksgiving Day" films.
Now, for leftovers, let's enjoy our the best "Black" and "Friday" films:
8. After Hustle and Flow, and Before Footloose there was this:
7. After Desert Storm, and before Enduring Freedom, there was this:
6. After Cocteau, and before Meirelles, there was this:
5. After Independence Day and before Enemy of the State, there was this:
4. After It Came from Outer Space and before Revenge of the Creature, there was this:
2. After This is Spinal Tap and before Scary Movie, there was this:
1. After The Wrestler, there was this:
As for "Friday" films, there are but a few:
5. Before Coach Taylor, there was Billy Bob as Coach Gaines:
4. Before LeLo, Jodie Foster set the standard for Freakiness:
(Say, is that Casey Casem voicing the over?)
3. Before Parts II through X—who knew that the hockey mask didn't debut until Part III—plus a reboot and a franchise crossiover, there was the original:
(Fans of Scream remember who the killer in the first film is, right?)
1. Howard Hawks is a master in every genre:
"Once again, you are mistaken. Carter was not deemed by the Navy as qualified to…
"Carter graduated high school, dropped out of Georgia Southwestern College, and had to take remedial…
I miss Stefan's Vintage Clothing!
"I think an important consideration that is missing from this article is that the culture…
" canned because there are plenty of college grads working for minimum wage who would…
@ Mark from Atlanta "I should have "qualified" my statement by writing that Carter was…