Yes, we ALL love lists.
Especially insipid lists of movies.
We've enjoyed our "Best Thanksgiving Day" films.
Now, for leftovers, let's enjoy our the best "Black" and "Friday" films:
8. After Hustle and Flow, and Before Footloose there was this:
7. After Desert Storm, and before Enduring Freedom, there was this:
6. After Cocteau, and before Meirelles, there was this:
5. After Independence Day and before Enemy of the State, there was this:
4. After It Came from Outer Space and before Revenge of the Creature, there was this:
2. After This is Spinal Tap and before Scary Movie, there was this:
1. After The Wrestler, there was this:
As for "Friday" films, there are but a few:
5. Before Coach Taylor, there was Billy Bob as Coach Gaines:
4. Before LeLo, Jodie Foster set the standard for Freakiness:
(Say, is that Casey Casem voicing the over?)
3. Before Parts II through X—who knew that the hockey mask didn't debut until Part III—plus a reboot and a franchise crossiover, there was the original:
(Fans of Scream remember who the killer in the first film is, right?)
1. Howard Hawks is a master in every genre:
The main point is not whether the building is significantly historic or not, but rather…
When I first moved to Atlanta in 1994 and lived in the Artery, having the…
Janine Brown's campaign has completely shit the bed with a heinous mailer that has many…
""It says something profound about the state of our nation — and our fair city…
Why should the rich pay for water and sewer in Atlanta? Isn't paying one's fair…
(chorus) bwok bwok, chicken chicken bwok bwok, chicken heads (boy please whateva) bwok bwok, chicken…