I'm the sucker who counted.
This one minute Nike commercial contains 55 clips from a wide variety pop culture sources including clips of sports figures, Web memes, movie clips, music videos, TV shows, and cartoons.
Can you name them? After the jump, see my best effort to ID the montage:
1. The Warriors
2. Raiders of the Lost Art
3. Kevin Durant: Street Basketball (Per Eric Celeste's comment: NBA All-Star Kevin Durant's legendary game this summer at Harlem's Rucker Park.)
4. Lebron: High Schoool Dunk
5. ?: Skateboarder
6. The Wizard of Oz
7. Happy Feet
8. Serena Williams: Split
9. "Monty Python's Flying Circus:" Ministry of Silly Walks
11. MC Hammer: "U Can't Touch This"
13. ?: Stunt Dunk
15. History of Dance Guy
16. OK Go: "Here It Goes Again" (Treadmill Video)
17. ?: Jumping Rope
18. Kobe Bryant: Jumping a Car
19. Andre Federer: Through the Wickets
20. Stackerz: Sport Cup Stacking
21. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
22. ?: Skateboarder
23. Enter the Dragon
24. The Big Lebowski
25. She's Gotta Have It's Mookie in Michael Jordan Nike Spot
26. "Star Trek"
27. 40 Year Old Virgin
28. Paul Blart: Mall Cop
29. "Bugs Bunny vs. The Crusher"
30. Aaron "Wheelz" Fotheringham: Wheel Chair Flip
31. Beastie Boys: Sabotage (Video)
32. "Twin Peaks"
33. "The Office" (UK)
35. The Karate Kid
36. Li Na: Forehand
38. Ghost Dog
39. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
41. Wayne Rooney kick
42. ?: Clean & Jerk Weight Lifter
43. The Breakfast Club
44. Fatboy Slim: Weapon of Choice (Christopher Walken Dance Video)
47. Adrien Peterson sprint
48. Manny Pacquiao
49. This is Spinal Tap
50. Whip It
51. "Scooby Doo"
52. Edward Scissorhands
53. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
54. Despicable Me
QM, when I'm in the car, which is mercifully rarely, I do indeed rely on…
city: Are you one of the seventeen people in Atlanta who still rely on radio…
More than a third of women murdered in the U.S. are killed by their partners…
"Contribute to charities that combat unsociable behavior and ignorance."
@burroughston broch Again, we ask you, please take off the hood and come into the…
Cityzen, I agree that we're in broad agreement, but I want to hit this horse…