- Both Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson were in Atlanta recently for filming, and it looks like they can't get enough - production for their film "The Internship" is scheduled for this summer.
- If ever there was a reason to say "OMG" ... "The Hunger Games" sequel "Catching Fire" may start filming in Atlanta in June. (Take that, North Carolina!)
- Jewel (remember Jewel?) tweeted about an upcoming Atlanta film shoot. On Tuesday she said, "5 days until we move to Atlanta to film the June Carter Cash story. Now on to the business of learning how tune my autoharp... " (for casting call info for this film, see below!)
- According to the Georgia Film, Music & Digital Entertainment Division, "Savannah will host a new rock 'n' roll movie this summer starring "Harry Potter" actor, Alan Rickman." Be still my heart!
- "No Good Deed" filmed at a home on King Road Monday through Wednesday. Their base camp is set up in a field on Northside Drive and Broadland Rd.
- "I.D. Theft" starring Jason Bateman, filmed at the old Georgia Archives building at the intersection of Capital Ave and Memorial Drive on Tuesday.
- From @EugeneSmilez, "[A picture of] Keke Wyatt filming a bootleg reality show in midtown Atlanta." (or is it a music video?)
- "Necessary Roughness" filmed in Social Circle, Georgia earlier this week (and I just learned that there is a place called Social Circle, Georgia!)
- Want to see where "The Vampire Diaries" are filmed in Covington? Take the Mystic Falls Tours.
- "Supernanny" is looking for families that could benefit from the help of child/teen expert, Deborah Tillman. "Some of the challenges parents may be struggling with could include disrespectful behavior; tween and teen issues; mean girls or bullying boys; and blended families where both sides are seeking help." For more information about how to apply or to recommend a family for the show, contact Robyn Kiyomi directly at 323.904.4680 or via email email@example.com with your name, phone number, city/state, number of children, and why you need help. The deadline to apply is Friday, June 1, 2012.
- "Ring of Fire," a Lifetime movie about June Carter Cash (see above!), is looking for a baby Johnny Cash and a fiddle player (or both?)
Not surprising at all.. Most of America is a sprawling-strip mall dotted-suburbia speckled-freeway.
I had to look at Doria's Facebook page. While stalking as a practice should be…
Free lunch? 1. Capital gains tax relief 2. Walton grantor retained annuity trusts tax relief,…
I think a better thing would be to get the myth out of jack kingston's…
"As elected officials we are bound by oath to uphold the Constitutions of Georgia and…
In our race to be the best Hunger Games we can be, Kingston's (or one…