2. Possible side effects of bath salts: Terrifying hallucinations featuring people cutting holes in the bottom of your double-wide trailer, causing you to shoot holes in the floor, only helping these phantom invaders.
3. Gov. Nathan Deal hasn't decided whether Georgia will opt out of the expansion of Medicaid, a key part of the federal healthcare law that state lawmakers argue will be too costly.
4. Cobb County commissioners: They're just like us!
5. Georgia Tech Police are still searching for "two young men in their late teens or early 20s" who broke into a student's North Avenue dorm room over the weekend and, after pointing a gun at him, stole his cell phone and laptop.
5. Stay cool today, Atlanta.
I have drains run through my yard that were flooding my property. I had to…
"Excuse me, but since when were private businesses obligated to develop a community? Answer: Never…
Infrastructure fail. Why invest in our commonwealth when we can cut taxes for the wealthiest…
it's a pretty routine swindle guys... lol, get over it and move on
hey, the big boys got a JOB to do over here, step aside everyone