2. Possible side effects of bath salts: Terrifying hallucinations featuring people cutting holes in the bottom of your double-wide trailer, causing you to shoot holes in the floor, only helping these phantom invaders.
3. Gov. Nathan Deal hasn't decided whether Georgia will opt out of the expansion of Medicaid, a key part of the federal healthcare law that state lawmakers argue will be too costly.
4. Cobb County commissioners: They're just like us!
5. Georgia Tech Police are still searching for "two young men in their late teens or early 20s" who broke into a student's North Avenue dorm room over the weekend and, after pointing a gun at him, stole his cell phone and laptop.
5. Stay cool today, Atlanta.
@ Plain Talk
The stadium will be owned by the Georgia World Congress Center Authority…
"1. I was in Atlanta and graduated university in 1970. I read the newspaper and…
@ eric pfeifer
"i wonder if broch simply doesn't care about objective truth or if…
Trivialize her popularity.
educate me eric pfeifer what is going on here? are we supposed to support all…