1. You might pour out a 40 oz. for your homie, but would you stop traffic doing doughnuts on a major interstate like I-285? That’s exactly what a group of funeral goers did Monday, as they explained in the description of their YouTube video (above):
RIP PR JOHNNY ! This how we do it in Atlanta ga ! S/o Street Whipz , Cvb. , Ridding Clean , Team old Nat , FYCC , Impala Nation , Gt Ryder's , SDR . This how it looks when the city come together !
Welcome to Atlanta.
2. In a move that would have made Ferris Bueller proud, an Auburn State University student (who also worked in the university’s IT department) hacked the school’s computer to change his grades in four different classes. He has since been expelled and pled guilty to four counts of computer trespass.
3. Two Republican National Convention attendees allegedly threw peanuts and made racial remarks to a black CNN camerawoman. Reporter David Shuster wrote on Twitter:
GOP attendee ejected for throwing nuts at African American CNN camera woman + saying "This is how we feed animals."
— David Shuster (@DavidShuster) August 29, 2012
CNN confirmed the incident, and both offenders were promptly removed by security.
5. A man that seems to have been running his own underground pharmacy out of his Buckhead apartment is free on a $30,000 bond after police confiscated 60,000 prescription pills from his abode earlier this week. APD said the street value of the pills was more than $1 million.
6. And meanwhile in Australia, a cute koala took a dip and swam to a canoe full of tourists ... and they didn't get mauled. Awwwww.
@Jessica Blankenship Did you visit the FCAS facility while reporting this story? Just curious…
You are correct, Broch. I should have "qualified" my statement by writing that Carter was…
^ ^ ^ ^ Broch, the above post is so full of inherent contradictory "logic"…
Very interesting post on online horoscope reading. Here is another great post on Aries and…
>Not understand why they can't adopt a pet when their current ones are unvaccinated and…
Hopefully he has enough sense not to repeat the TSPLOST debacle.