1. Most of the country has seen unemployment numbers drop at least some since the beginning of the recession (Georgia included), but not every city or metro area as been so fortunate. In fact, the Georgia towns of Dalton and Brunswick lead the list of American cities losing the most jobs.
2. A new NASA survey found more than a million unidentified supermassive black holes along with a whole bunch of galaxies we can kind of see but not really.
3. And Georgia Tech just partnered with NASA’s jet propulsion laboratory to “promote and encourage collaboration in space science and technology,” since so many of their students have been hired by the outfit anyways.
4. At least three people are injured after a late night home invasion in East Point ended in a shootout. The homeowner was struck after opening fire on the two or three would be robbers (details are still a little fuzzy) as they attempted to break into his Desert Drive apartment.
5. After spending three weeks trapped in a manhole in Clayton County, a missing pooch was discovered and rescued by police and a few good Samaritans yesterday. Awww.
6. If you haven’t heard, it’s going to be a busy weekend for the ATL. Get prepared, stay safe, and have some fun.
They have all worked for The Man. George W. Bush probably had the…
Eye candy for the obedient sheeple.
"You know who The Man is. Stop being coy."
No, I don't…
Anybody but wanna be celebrity Reed.
Leave to others to right THAT book? A... book of SOLUTIONS, Torchlight for America, has…
Remember when Georgia was named the most corrupt state in the US and the political…