Wanna see the stars of TNA's (Total Nonstop Action) Impact Wrestling for free? Well, we have five pairs of tickets to this Friday's Impact Wrestling World Tour stop at the Tabernacle!
Impact Wrestling normally airs live from Orlando's Impact Zone, so the opportunity to see the promotion's top stars such as Gainesville's AJ Styles (read CL's interview here), Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle (who won his medal in the 1996 Atlanta Olympics) and current TNA World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries in Atlanta is a rarity. But this Friday, the off-the-top-rope excitement of TNA Wrestling will be at the Tabernacle and you can win a pair of tickets to see the action live by submitting the correct answer to one of the following trivia questions:
1. Before becoming one of TNA's most popular stars, AJ Styles originally made a name for himself in what Georgia-based wrestling promotion?
2. Sting is one of the biggest stars to never wrestle for industry powerhouse WWE. Before he and his face paint appeared in TNA, what now-defunct Atlanta-based wrestling company was Sting the franchise star for?
3. Former TNA Champion Kurt Angle won an Olympic gold medal in the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games. Who did he defend the TNA Championship against at 2007's Bound for Glory pay-per-view at Duluth's Gwinnett Arena?
4. TNA's first Knockouts Champion was also crowned at 2007's Bound for Glory. Who was TNA's first women's champion?
5. Current Knockouts Champion Brooke Tessmacher originally trained to wrestle in what now-defunct McDonough-based WWE developmental promotion?
The first five people to correctly answer any one of these questions in the comments section below wins. Limit one pair per person. Please include an email address, phone number, Twitter handle, or some other means of contacting you. Don't worry, we're not going to send any wrestlers after you. We just want to be able to let you know if you've won. Contest ends 3 p.m. Fri., Sept. 7.
Follow all of Jonathan's TNA coverage (including other chances to win free tickets) this weekend at www.wrestlingwithpopculture.com.
"Excuse me, but since when were private businesses obligated to develop a community? Answer: Never…
Infrastructure fail. Why invest in our commonwealth when we can cut taxes for the wealthiest…
it's a pretty routine swindle guys... lol, get over it and move on
hey, the big boys got a JOB to do over here, step aside everyone
A great point Maria Saporta made in the open letter is why would we sell…
GDOT has a lot of balls. Not only do they try to put responsibility for…