1. The Braves' tomahawk chop has now entered the political discourse in Massachusetts' Senate race. Sen. Scott Brown, whose staff employed the chop during a campaign event, has come under fire for the "offensive and downright racist" chant.
2. According to the AJC, Atlanta Public Schools have spent over $1.7 million on legal expenses related to their district's cheating scandal.
3. Rep. Rick Crawford announced his decision to switch parties if he gets reelected — citing conflicts on issues including gay marriage, abortion, gun ownership. For obvious reasons, Georgia Democrats aren't taking the news lightly, and are seeking to remove him from the ballot altogether.
4. Tyler Perry will soon leave TBS as he heads over to Oprah Winfrey's TV Network OWN, where he will “executive produce, write and direct two new scripted series for a mid-2013 premiere on OWN, marking the network’s first foray into scripted programming.”
5. Finally, a former WGST station manager gives his two cents on the station's demise.
Given that Kasim Reed ACTIVELY worked to protect Beverly Hall throughout the Atlanta Public Schools…
"Let the Wingnut Circular Firing Squad fun begin!"
She's only awful in your myopic minds. She should be Guvnor now instead of the…
WTF does Benghazi and IRS have to do with city gummint?
But I'll hang…
I miss Billy McKinney and his switchblade.
Shut up and go home to Plains already.
What an asshole!