1. Earlier this week, the city of Decatur held a meeting to let the public voice their opinions about extending its borders to include parts of unincorporated DeKalb County. The city will vote on supporting annexation in December, before it potentially goes to State Legislature.
2. Last week, Georgia State University decided to ban smoking and tobacco use on most of its campus. As of today, there are roughly a dozen Georgia colleges with similar bans in place.
3. Apple unveiled a whole bunch of products at an event yesterday, including the fancy new
iBayonets iPad mini.
4. Gudmund Vigtel, the High Museum's former director for nearly 30 years, died over the weekend. He was 87.
5. Finally, the AJC did actually report on a lady whose political signs were stolen from her yard. Twice.
He didn't ask for any of this. She took it upon herself to start this…
Not a huge fan of the ankle cuff sneakers that Serena (and KD) are wearing…
Kind of strange that some random lady started a GoFundMe for that kid. I'm curious…
Can Tim Lee get any more pitiful?
Are my nards going to get irradiated?
sarcasm, and the lost art therein.