1. Want to tell Mayor Kasim Reed how you really feel? Well now you can through the city's new customer survey. His office will be collecting your thoughts until sometime next spring.
2. The Atlanta City Council voted to refund $7.5 million to over 3,400 people who were overcharged on their water bills.
3. In another sign of Georgia's growing film industry, an estimated 800 film jobs were created in the Peach State during the past eight years.
4. The Indigo Girls will record a second album with Voices of Hope, Lee Arrendale's State Prison Choir, at Emory University's Cannon Chapel today at 10 a.m. It's open to the public, if that's your kind of thing.
5. And sadly, it appears that Google has decided to cancel Christmas.
yeah, because Grant Park is miles away and isn't a park
""She admitted that she was drinking and driving,' attorney Jackie Patterson told reporters following her…
I thought Ted had "commented" on the development shortly after it happened, although the response…
My cat thinks he's a mountain lion.
Fulton County State Court Judge Susan Edlein was a litigation partner at Holland & Knight…
The Coming Medicaid Cost Explosion http://bit.ly/glp4mz