1. A day after Sen. Saxby Chambliss expressed his willingness to break from the ranks of Republicans standing behind Grover Norquist's anti-tax pledge, he responded by saying that he was "not in favor of tax increases." This only came, however, after conservatives took to Twitter to berate "Taxby."
2. Lake Lanier's water level has dropped to its lowest mark since the historic drought between 2007 and 2009.
3. The U.S. Department of Education unveiled a new metric that uniformly measures high school graduation rates among states. Georgia's rate is 67 percent, which only tops New Mexico and Nevada.
4. Georgia Lottery has had some difficulties with its machines, much to the displeasures of players hoping to win the Powerball's $425 million jackpot.
5. With less than a week left until the SEC Championship game, scalpers are asking more than five times face value for tickets. So be ready to pay upwards of $1,000 per seat if you want to see Alabama take on Georgia this Saturday.
He didn't ask for any of this. She took it upon herself to start this…
Not a huge fan of the ankle cuff sneakers that Serena (and KD) are wearing…
Kind of strange that some random lady started a GoFundMe for that kid. I'm curious…
Can Tim Lee get any more pitiful?
Are my nards going to get irradiated?
sarcasm, and the lost art therein.