- Nina Dobrev of "The Vampire Diaries," as well as her mom and four friends, dined at Cucina Asellina on Saturday night. The group was overheard talking about wrapping up the show and upcoming travel to Italy.
- Ludacris was spotted getting his health on at Nuts 'N Berries in Brookhaven on Tuesday. Reminds me of the time I once spotted Andre3000 at Rainbow Grocery. No one is too cool for vitamins and pumpkin seeds, y'all. [via @Peachyscoop]
- Check out this pic of Joe Manganiello and a fan while he was here filming Ten (which I believe has wrapped now? Yes? No?)
- Atlanta rapper and new VP of A&R at Atlantic Records, Young Jeezy, loves him some Gio's Chicken - he was spotted at a gathering for the new opening of Gio's Chicken Amalfitano Wednesday night.
- Belieb! The Bieb was in town Wednesday to perform at Philips Arena for Power 96.1's Jingle Ball. Here's a shot of Bieber joined onstage by Ludacris.
- Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed dropped in on the Ride Along set this week, tweeting, "170 people working on the set. So proud of Will." Ride Along stars Ice Cube, Kevin Hart and John Leguizamo
- Lifetime's Devious Maids filmed in Ansley Park this week, as well as around King Road near Northside Drive.
- Last Vegas, starring Kevin Kline, Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman and Robert DeNiro has been filming in Grant Park.
- The new Tyler Perry movie Single Moms Club has been filming on Church Street in Decatur.
- BET's "The Game" filmed in Buckhead on West Paces Ferry.
- Heads up! "A competitive cooking show is casting in Atlanta for executive chefs, sous chefs or caterers."
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Pictures? Filming news? We need 'em! Especially during this slow summer season. Drop me a line: ATLwood@cln.com or send me a tweet @keeneTV (don't forget to use the hashtag #ATLwood)!
@ Dave (361969)
The Ferris Wheel at Myrtle Beach is taller than the one proposed…
The only time there are 27000 people downtown is when there is an event at…
Looking Glass, ten cents or ten billion, I'd rather the money go to something useful…
"Just wait until a few unsuspecting attendees at the software, medical device etc. convention wander…
Admit it, y'all really hate Arthur Blank because he's Jewish. If he were a Baptist…
"atheist books? as long as they're not by richard dawkins"
Or Ayn Rand.